- Your can visit us in-store and browse our showroom at Islington or Maitland
- Monday-Friday 9-5pm and Saturday by appointment.
- Or shop online 24/7
- Our team can arrange delivery with our preferred transport methods below. Full Payment of your order and post/courier cost is due prior to delivery.Australia Post:Delivery is 2-6 business days after posting depending on destination locationFastway:Fastway can ship anywhere in Australia. Delivery is 1-2 business days to Sydney but also depends on destination location if lodgement is placed before mid day.
- On the product page from the drop-down menu select your item size and/or colour if listed.
- Check the appropriate radio button with your selection of product add-ons.
- Add your engraving/printing details.
- Upload artwork/logo images.
- Enter your required quantity and you will see an updated unit price.
- Click ‘add to cart’ and you can continue to add more items to your shopping cart or go to the ‘cart’ page to check-out and make payment through PayPals secure payment portal or via direct debit from your bank account.
- Your order will be emailed to us and a copy to you. Once we receive your order we will get back to you to confirm your order.
- You are welcome to come in-store and browse our showrooms. Then one of a shop assistants can write up the items you’d like to order.
- Your order can be placed by emailing [email protected] subjected with the name of your club, school or business and all of the awards and engraving information you require.
- Completion time depends on the content of your order. You will be advised of a completion date once we receive your order and confirm stock availability.
- Please advise of any deadlines you have when placing your order.
The following is to used as a gauge only:
- Depending on nature and quantity of orders minimum time frame needed is a week production time.
- We also require engraving information a minimum of 3 days prior to collection of your order.
During peak season (August/September, March) additional production days may be required. Please ensure you allow for this and place your order early.
- Yes, if your engraving is available at the time you place your order.
- Otherwise you can email your engraving to us after you place your order. Engraving is needed a minimum of 3 days prior to collection of your order or a week for larger orders (quantity over 50)
- All engraving is to be in typed form on the product page when ordering online or either emailed or brought in-store on a spreadsheet (electronic format).
- For all awards in the ‘Corporate’ category we will email you an artwork proof for approval to make sure there are no errors or changes that need to be made prior to engraving.
- For orders placed online payment is required at the checkout.
Payment is made via your PayPal account or PayPal’s credit card facility. PayPal is a secure portal that provides buyer protection.
- In-Store Order: Custom orders require a 50% deposit to start production
- Purchase orders must be supplied for all schools, government agencies or corporate businesses
- Orders placed in-store require full payment prior to or at time of collection
- We hold the utmost respect for your privacy and your information will never be shared with third parties.
- The details of your order will only be discussed with contacts you nominate and consent to.
- We will not use your information for any other purpose than for marketing our own products or contacting you with regards to your order.
- When you create an account at the ‘check-out’ a copy of all orders you place with us through our website are stored in your account files.
- You can then login to your account at anytime to view previous orders.
- Please check your order on arrival and check for errors. If an error has occurred please contact us immediately so this can be rectified.